Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Organizers.
At Halton Food for Thought, we believe that when given access to healthy food at school, every child has their best chance at success.
We know that students arrive at school hungry for many reasons, right here in Halton!
We also know that since starting their HFFT Student Nutrition Program:
- 88% of partner schools report seeing enhanced attentiveness and participation in classroom activities
- 84% report improved academic success and greater engagement in the school community
- 92% report an increased readiness to learn
- 74% report a reduction in at-risk student behaviour
We could not be happier!
The HFFT Team will continue to do all we can to support healthy eating at school – including lacing up to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge as part of the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon on Sunday October 20th… but we need your help!
Our HFFT Scotiabank Team:
Carrie Dania Kat
Krysten Marybeth Maureen
Meaghan Mia Nancy
Shanika Sharon Stacey
Help us reach our Charity Challenge 2019 Goal $15,000 by joining us today:
- Donate to HFFT as an Official Charity
- Sponsor one of our HFFT walkers / runners (select Halton Food for Thought in the Charity Drop Down to list all HFFT participants)
Thousands Every Day!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information