Fall typically means Great Big CRUNCH time at Halton Food for Thought.
Since its inception in 2016, more than 200,000 student CRUNCHERS have participated in one HUGE moment of non-silence each October as part of Halton Food for Thought’s month-long focus on healthy local eating at school.
Due to COVID -19 related restrictions, Drummond Farms and Halton Food for Thought have pivoted to re-imagine this year’s CRUNCH!
For the month of November, Hugh Drummond of Drummond Farms will donate 20% of all online product sales to support Halton Food for Thought Student Nutrition Programs.
“For a farmer, knowing exactly where these apples are going and that they will make impacts on young lives
makes the long hours and hard work all worthwhile.” Hugh Drummond
Buy hand-picked, non-waxed, farm fresh apples today and help ensure our Halton students are fueled for their full day of learning. CRUNCH your apples any time you like! It’s that simple!
- Over a dozen different apple varieties to choose from
- 5lbs – 22lbs (1/2 bushel) count bags available
- Maple Syrup, Apple Cider, Gift Boxes and more…
- Home, business and retail delivery is available in Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington, Dundas, Ancaster, Guelph, Niagara, Milton, and Stoney Creek
- 1-2 business days delivery
- The Apple Shack is open from 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday and 10:00am to 4:00pm on Saturdays for pick up
- 69 Concession 5 East, Waterdown, Ontario
Need a little Apple Inspiration… CLICK HERE for some amazing 2019 #greatbigcrunch pics
Take and share your socially distanced CRUNCH photos: #applesforgood #nostudentgoeshungry #feedtheirfuture @haltonfft @drummondfarms.